pH value table meter LAQUA PH2000
Ex Tax: 695.00€
The Horiba Laqua PH2000 benchtop meter is a state-of-the-art electrochemical meter with many useful features and user-friendly operation. Different electrodes for PH and redox potential are available for the PH2000.
- Measuring range -2.000 to 20.000 pH
- Automatic pH calibration up to 5 points with USA, NIST or customer-specific buffers
- Switchable pH resolutions - 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 pH value
- Calibration alarm, adjustable up to 90 days
- Electrode status display, shows the status of the electrode based on the calibration data.
- Offset, segment and average slope display after pH calibration
- Measurement stability display in measurement and calibration mode
- Auto-stable, auto-hold and real-time measurement modes
- Auto Data Logging, captures and stores data at a specified time interval.
- Large internal memory for up to 2000 records
- Saves measurement data together with time and date.
- Real time clock and date, time and date are displayed on the screen, GLP compliant
- Print function, data with date and time stamp can be printed for GLP/GMP compliance.
- RS-232 / USB, easy connection of PC and printer. Free software for download
- Data acquisition software, data can be transferred to a computer and exported to CSV/Excel/PDF via USB cable and free DAS20 software.
- Software upgrade, the latest software version can be loaded into the meter as soon as it is available.
- Password protected, a 4-digit password protects the meter setup mode from unauthorized access.
- 5" LCD display with backlight, shows all important readings and indicators for each measurement.
- Adjustable shutdown time, turns the meter off during inactivity (up to 30 minutes).
- Flexible electrode stand that attaches to the meter. Can hold up to 2 electrodes, rotates 360º and can be moved up and down.
- 3 years warranty on device, 6 months warranty on electrode
-22.0 to 266.0 °F
Up to 6 points (DIN, user defined)
PH2000 Benchtop meter, integrated electrode stand, refillable 3 in 1 pH electrode with plastic body, universal mains adapter, pH buffers 4.01 / 7.00 / 10.01 and 3.33 M KCl reference electrolyte, instruction manual