ISFET pH electrode
Ex Tax: 919.00€
The ion sensitive field effect transistor (ISFET) pH electrode features a semiconductor-based sensor that is less than 100 µm from the flat surface of the pH sensor.
- The pH measurement can be performed on a single drop of a liquid sample or a wet surface of a solid or semi-solid sample.
- The semiconductor-based sensor eliminates the concern of damaging the electrode. It does not crack or break like conventional glass electrodes.
- Can be stored dry
- Replaceable sensor (model 0141)
pH-Elektrode, Referenzelektrode und Temperatursensor sind in einem Gehäuse aus Glas vereint.
Temperature: 0 to 60 °C
- Environments where glass material cannot be used.
- pH measurement of gelatinous materials in flat containers (e.g. nutrient agar in Petri dishes)
- Surface measurement of skin, flesh, fabric and paper.
- If a solid or semi-solid sample has a small amount of moisture, wet the surface with pure water before measuring.
- After measuring oily samples, clean with neutral detergent and warm water.