Horiba U-50 Series
Ex Tax: 2,838.00€
The Horiba Series U-50 portable multiparameter meters consist of a handheld unit with a wired multiparameter probe. The instrument allows simultaneous measurement and display of up to 11 parameters. The U-50 series is very robust and designed for easy operation in the field. It offers a wide range of functions and can be used for measuring water quality of sea, river, groundwater and wastewater. Versions with different sensor configuration, cable length and GPS option are available. Data transfer to the PC is via USB connection.
U-50 control unit handheld
- Automatic calibration function for easy calibration of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, turbidity and depth.
- Shockproof case for outdoor use, easy to clean.
- Data management with auto hold function freezes average data values on the screen to allow more time for reviewing or transcribing data.
- Diagnostic functions notify the user of errors.
- Integrated USB port for data transfer to a PC. The USB cable is sold separately and includes the software.
- Selectable units of measure allow the operator to log data without having to convert it to the desired units of measure.
- Multilingual display: English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese.
The multi-sensor housing allows simultaneous measurement of up to 11 parameters (pH, pH(mv), ORP, DO, COND, salinity, TDS, seawater specific gravity, temperature, Optional: water depth, turbidity (LED/ Tungsten), GPS.
Cable lengths: 2m, 10m or 30m cable with quick coupling.
Handgerät mit Display
U-51, U-52, U-52G: approx. 70 hours (without backlight)
U-53, U-53G: approx. 500 measurements
U-50 series multi-parameter meter with multi-probe for pH/ORP/Cond/TDS/Sal/DO/Temp, Optional (depending on model and cable length): Water Depth, Turbidity LED/Tungsten, GPS.
Supplied with backpack, strap, calibration and filling solutions, cleaning brush, calibration cup, 4 x alkaline batteries (LR14), silicone grease and operating instructions