2-channel bench meter LAQUA PC2000-SR
Ex Tax: 1,239.00€
state-of-the-art, user-friendly and GLP-compliant device
The Horiba Laqua PC2000 benchtop meter is a state-of-the-art electrochemical meter with many useful features and user-friendly operation. Various electrodes are available for the PC2000.
- Measurement stability display in measurement and calibration mode
- Auto-stable, auto-hold and real-time measurement modes
- Auto Data Logging, captures and stores data at a specified time interval.
- Large internal memory for up to 2000 records
- Saves measurement data together with time and date.
- Real time clock and date, time and date are displayed on the screen, GLP compliant
- Print function, data with date and time stamp can be printed for GLP/GMP compliance.
- RS-232 / USB, easy connection of PC and printer. Free software for download
- Data acquisition software, data can be transferred to a computer and exported to CSV/Excel/PDF via USB cable and free DAS20 software.
- Software upgrade, the latest software version can be loaded into the meter as soon as it is available.
- Password protected, a 4-digit password protects the meter setup mode from unauthorized access.
- 5" LCD display with backlight, shows all important readings and indicators for each measurement.
- Adjustable shutdown time, turns the meter off during inactivity (up to 30 minutes).
- Flexible electrode stand that attaches to the meter. Can hold up to 2 electrodes, rotates 360º and can be moved up and down.
- 3 years warranty, 2 years warranty on device, 6 months warranty on electrode
2,00 to 19,99 µS/cm (k = 0.1, 1)
20.0 to 199,9 µS/cm (k = 0.1, 1, 10)
200 to 1999 µS/cm (k = 0.1, 1, 10)
2,00 to 19,99 mS/cm (k = 0.1, 1, 10)
20.0 to 199,9 mS/cm (k = 1, 10)
0,200 to 2,000 S/cm (k = 10)
0 to 99.9 mg/L (ppm)
100 to 999 mg/L (ppm)
1,00 to 9,99 g/L (ppt)
10.0 to 100 g/L (ppt)
PC2000 Benchtop meter, refillable pH electrode with plastic body9625-10D, conductivity probe9382-10D, integrated electrode stand, power adapter, pH buffers pH 4, 7, 10, 3.33 KCL reference electrolyte, EC calibration solution 84μS, 1413μS, 12.88mS (250 ml each), instruction manual.