Ex Tax: 790.00€
The Laqua DO212 handheld meter is a high-quality handheld meter for dissolved oxygen with integrated data memory. The device offers numerous setting and diagnostic functions. The model Laqua DO220 is characterized by GLP compliance, real-time clock with date & time stamp as well as a large internal memory and by the possibility of data exchange with the computer. The meter is particularly robust, waterproof (IP67) and ideal for use even in the harshest conditions. Made in Japan - highest reliability and quality.
- Measures dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration in ppm (mg/L) and % saturation.
- 0.01 mg/L or 0.1% DO resolution
- Compensates salinity, temperature and air pressure.
- Allows up to 2 calibration points with galvanic DO electrode
- °C & °F temperature measurements
- With real-time clock and date/time stamp for GLP compliance
- Automatic logging of data; the built-in memory can store up to 1000 data.
- Auto-stability, auto-hold and real-time measurement modes
- Automatic shutdown (programmable: up to 30 minutes)
- Built-in electrode holder enables the attachment of 2 electrodes
- Monochrome LCD with white LED backlight: 50 x 50 mm
- Phono jack output for connecting the device to the computer via a PC (USB) cable for data transfer and software updating and to the printer via a printer (RS232) cable for printing.
- The case is IP67 waterproof / dustproof, shockproof, scratchproof, anti-slip.
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Packed with galvanic electrode in carrying case
- 3 years warranty on device, 6 months warranty on probe
0.0 to 200.0 %
LAQUA DO220 instrument, galvanic DO probe with integrated temperature sensor, 2m cable (9552-20D), batteries, calibration standards, carrying case