Ex Tax: 720.00€
The Laqua DO210 handheld meter is a high-quality handheld meter for dissolved oxygen with integrated data memory. The device offers numerous setting and diagnostic functions.
The meter is particularly robust, waterproof (IP67) and ideal for use even in the harshest conditions. Made in Japan - highest reliability and quality.
- Measures dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration in ppm (mg/L) and % saturation.
- 0.01 mg/L or 0.1% DO resolution
- Compensates salinity, temperature and air pressure.
- Allows up to 2 calibration points with galvanic DO electrode
- °C & °F temperature measurements
- Automatic logging of data; the built-in memory can store up to 500 data.
- Auto-stability, auto-hold and real-time measurement modes
- Automatic shutdown (programmable: up to 30 minutes)
- Built-in electrode holder enables the attachment of 2 electrodes
- Monochrome LCD with white LED backlight: 50 x 50 mm
- Phono jack output for connecting the meter to the computer (for software upgrades only)
- The case is IP67 waterproof / dustproof, shockproof, scratchproof, anti-slip.
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Packed with galvanic electrode in carrying case
- 3 years warranty on device, 6 months warranty on probe
0.0 to 200.0 %
LAQUA DO210 instrument, galvanic DO probe with integrated temperature sensor, 2m cable (9552-20D), batteries, calibration standards, carrying case